- Buy a 30 or 40lb bag of sand.
- Put the sand into a trash bag, and roll it into the shape of a
- Wraps it further into 3-4 trash bags. (This is to protect the
bag from splitting).
- Roll the bag of sand to the bottom of the heavybag.
- OPTIONAL STEP, Goto your local carpet store and buy a piece of
foam the width/height of the bag. Line the bag with foam. Lining
the bag keeps it from looking lumpy.
- Fill the bag with old clothes, normally you can buy old clothes
from salvation army or look under rags in your local yellow pages.
- Pack the bags down into the bag with a 2 by 4.
Note: Over time the filling will settle in, at that point you
will need to add more filling.