In stockPrice: $46.17
- Made from very high specification straps with breaking strength more than 25kN.
- Soft to feel yet very strong. 10kN rated waist-belt and 15kN rated Belay loop.
- Movable elastic hinge on the waist belt allows for easy centering and tension adjustment of the elastic loops across the hips.
- Excellent for adventure activities, climbing gyms as well as for mountaineering use. One size fits all.
- Auto-lock buckles and adjustable leg loops.
- Equally suitable for wearing over padded clothing during mountaineering.
In stockPrice: $101.73
- Climbing and mountaineering harness best suited for sport climbing and single pitch climbs.
- Padded waist belt and leg loops allow uniform weight distribution in addition to comfort.
- Adjustable leg loops and waist belt. Two molded gear loops makes racking quick and easy. Belay loop and waist belt.
- PEVA foam padding inside the waist belt and leg loops allows for excellent weight distribution and comfort while climbing.
- Back loop for hauling and four ergonomically placed gear loops for easy reach.
In stockPrice: $15.09
- Fabricated from an Aluminum alloy used for manufacturing aircraft’s wings.
- Suitable for both single and double rope function.
- Hot Forged Aluminum construction.
- Weight: 0.40lbs. Size: 4.8 x 3inches.
In stockPrice: $90.00
- A good all-rounded and light weight helmet for ice climbing, mountaineering and multi-pitch trad climbing.
- This helmet features a PC shell with Expanded Polystyrene lining.
- What makes this helmet different from most of the other helmets is the foam lining that extends all the way to the sides of the head providing cranial support.
- 10 vents (6 on the sides and 4 on the back) make this helmet wearable even in hot weather conditions.
- Easy and quick to use Headband.
- Headband Adjuster on the back of the helmet.
In stockPrice: $19.52
- Made of forged stainless steel this oval shape quick locking carabiner is designed for multiple uses.
- This carabiner is rope friendly.
- 45kN breaking and Safe Working Load: 11kN.
- This carabiner meets EN 354 standards.
- You wont be disappointed with this professional locking carabiner.
Sold outPrice: $18.90
- Stainless Steel 304 wedge type expansion bolts
- Nuts and flat washers are included
- Diameter: 10mm & 12mm
- Placement length: 62mm. Compressive Strength > 75MPa(10mm) & 30MPa(12mm).
- Recommended length of bore in rock: 70mm
- Great for mountaineering, rock climbing, rescue, rappelling, aloft work, etc.
Sold outPrice: $22.80
- Each hanger is tested at a proof load of 8kN before shipping.
- You will be able to see a very small indentation on the side of the eye-hole. That is because it was tested in our lab for your safety.
- Diameter: 10 mm & 12mm.
- Professional Top Rope Anchor for Rock Climbing, Downhill, Rappelling.
In stockPrice: $12.40
- Heavy duty textile with coating on both sides.
- This means a substantially long life of the protector.
- With hook and loop closure, easy to place and remove from the rope.
- Helps protect rope sheath against light abrasion on rough surfaces and edges.
- Fabric has insulating properties to prevent the rope from getting heated up too easily.
- Can be anchored through the loop on its sides using carabiners