Crossmaxxe Men's V1.0 Olympic Power Lifting Shoes
- SUPERIOR MAKE: Mesh and synthetic leather upper for light weight, support and durability. Comfortable lining.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: Double instep straps for additional rear foot integrity. Weight-distribution plate for additional support. High-density die-cut mid-sole wedge for lightweight stability. NON MARKING sole; Traction pattern for better grip.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: Engineered for Olympic Weightlifting training. SIZE: 1" Heel.
- Men: Sizing seems to run normal so order your normal shoe size . For Women we suggest dropping down 1.5 sizes from posted Men's Size
- SIZES AVAILABLE : 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14
- Size 9 : 818524010821
- Size 11 : 818524010890
- Size 10.5 : 818524010845
- Size 10 : 818524010838
These are great shoes. A line in women's sizes would make them better. I converted the sizes from the men's size to a woman's size and I think they are probably a half size too big. I kept them after a couple of friends said they wished their Olys had more room in the toe box. It looks like the exchange policy is hassle free, so it's not the end of the world if you get the sizing off.
I noticed a big difference in my squats, with a 20 lb increase in my PR the first time I wore them. If you're just starting crossfit and aren't sure about spending big bucks, these are nice shoes at a great price.
I bought these for my husband and he only just recently upgrade. This are great for starting out, I would recommend spending a little bit more and getting a better pair. They do the job and my husband actually passed these on to a friend of his to continue their use :)
These are still solid to this day, and I bought them nearly a year ago.
The straps lock your feet in, and it feels like you're glued to the platform. Ideal for powerlifting, crossfit or Olympic lifting.
The lifts in the back are perfect height to get the ideal squat in. The heels are solid as can be.
The straps have started to Frey a little due to poor care on my part. Other than that these shoes are some of the most affordable out there, and they get the job done.
Nothing beats these shoes price wise on the net. What sold me was the 1'' heel height compared to the rest of the market at 3/4''. My only issue with these shoes which isn't even a huge deal is the velcro not seating down correctly over time. Overall if you're eying these shoes to maximize your squats or Olympic lifts they're totally worth it.
Note: These shoes pair well with squatting or oly workouts. If you plan on doing WODs the Rebook lifters( or something else without a wooden heel) will work to your advantage. I have the Reeboks i pull out when needed,these shoes are a bit heavy.
Very good weight lifting shoes for the price. Faux leather will mold around the foot. For the price they will get the job done for a long time. The heal is sturdy and helps your lifts .
solid pair of shoes and very sturdy. I'm an avid strength trainer and was looking for more stability in my footing for barbell squats. I wear a 7.5 in womens and purchased size 6 - they fit well and are comfortable for my med/wide-ish feet.
Able to lift more than I used to, my body is much more stable. Its a must if you want to improve squats.