Your health and fitness is an imperative part of your life and Amber Sports has all the fitness equipment and gear you need to get into shape and stay in shape. We've got excellent equipment, from jump ropes to weights; we are ready to help you reach your fitness goals. Are you in weight training mode? Check out our wide selection of weight lifting gloves, dumbbells and more. If you are getting into yoga, this is a great place to start. Grab a yoga mat and other great yoga gear. Staying fit is always a hit!
Sold outPrice: $45.00
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Our leather medicine balls have a durable construction for maximum grip and control. Made with a thick leather cover, this ball will last a long time and stand up to extreme exercises.
- MULTI SPORT: These balls make a great cross trainer for any sport. From boxing, MMA, Kickboxing, Soccer, Football, Rehab etc.
- DEVELOP YOUR BODY: Perfect ball for strength training, cardio, flexibility and dynamic muscle training. Great for your upper-body and lower-body.
- SIZE: We carry various sizes from 9lb to 25lb
Sold outPrice: $79.00
- HEAVY WEIGHT: Made of high strength steel tubing.
- SPACE SAVER: Narrow design allows rack to fit small spaces. Will hold upto 9 standard size medicine balls compared to single tree racks. Perfect for a studio or small space.
- ORGANIZE YOUR WORKOUT: Keep your medicine balls organized and off the ground
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Very easy to assemble.
- Dimensions: 17 inch D x 10 inch W x 54 inch H
In stockPrice: $24.00
- Fitness Balls are the latest breakthrough in strength, flexibility and cardiovascular training.
- Work your abs, hips, buns and back like never before!
- This fun, safe, and easy to follow workout is great for men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
Sold outPrice: $147.01The Body-Solid Medicine Ball Rack (GMR10) features a vertical, space-efficient design that keeps your medicine balls secure and organized. This exercise ball stand's curved design gives you easy access to six standard or dual-grip medicine balls, so you can easily switch them out as you move through your workout routine. Learn More