Mexican Style 180" Elastic Hand Wraps
NEW AND IMPROVED: We provide one of the best boxing hand wraps out there. Our invincible Hand wraps now feature a thicker double-cut semi-elastic stretch wrap.
- SUPERIOR MAKE: Perfect for your boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, Boxing Aerobic or Martial Arts needs, this pair of hand wraps provide comfort as well as safety. A must for any workout that requires wearing gloves, the high resistance material is also machine washable for easy cleaning and care.
- DURABLE: Manufactured with the perfect blend of spandex and polyester.
- CUSTOM FIT: Features custom form to fit every athlete's hand, wrist and fist for ultimate protection. Wrap between fingers and knuckles for a tight fit.
- FINISH: Hook-and-loop closure for security and non-slip fit.
- DIMENSIONS: 180” – 4.5Meters length for complete coverage of wrists, hands and knuckles.
- DESIGN: USA Flag print.
- COLOR: Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Pink, Red,MEX, USA, White, yellow
- Machine washable enables no-fuss maintenance.
These wraps are good. I've been using them for the past two to three weeks every other day and they've done their job. They feel smooth on my hand, don't stretch too much, and stay in place. The Velcro closure on these secures well. I wish the Velcro closure was a bit longer, but, that's only a problem because I have small wrists; definitely not a product flaw. Lastly, the Mexican flag colors are great!
came on time with no rips or tears
I like these better than my ringside ones but these ain't as long as them
If you need a good pair of wraps then this is the one - they stay firm in your hands - best ones that i have used.
I took a chance and got these to avoid constant washing (I soak wraps in antibacterial soap after every use and air dry).
My other pairs are Everlast (ugh, fell apart) Title Boxing, and Title Boxing Mexican, always 180s. These Amber absolutely hold their own against major brands at a ridiculously low price. I'm still waiting for the catch, but as there's none so far, I'll write the review and update it if something happens.
The Amber are MUCH ticker cotton-synth blend material, not really elastic but flexible, and far wider, they feel much more solid, but especially with 180s and small hands I could see many not liking the degree of stiffness these end up providing. I have short fingers but like extra stability for my wrists.
I wear them bare for drills and in 16oz for Muay Thai pad drills and sparring and they feel great, lots of protection.
A nice feature I think is the wide, sewn-in velcro. Especially for grappling, many tape the velcro to avoid scratching up their partners' necks, that is not necessary with these. The velcro was even a bit too strong at the beginning, but now is just right and seems to remain like that.
So far used and washed about ten times and they show no sign of falling apart or vanishing in the wash.
Love the length of these handwraps. Great for adults. The elastic is so much better than traditional cotton wraps.