The Kinesiology tape acts and reacts like a second layer of skin, supporting and stabilizing muscles and joints from outside, like a colorful, stretchy exoskeleton. It's also purported to ease soreness and facilitate recovery by lifting the skin away from affected areas, allowing for better circulation, removal of waste products and lymphatic drainage.
- Made with premium quality 160%-180% elastic ratio for sports and 200% elastic ratio for medical rehabilitation.
- Each roll of Kinesiology tape is 2" wide and 16 feet long.
- The acrylic adhesive will have your tape in place for up to 5 days or more!
- The adhesive is set in patterns of: waves, linear and zig zag for an exact application.
- Its unique, air permeable design channels away moisture and allows the skin to breathe making it very comfortable to wear.
- Waterproof and lightweight technology that gives you full freedom to do ANYTHING comfortably without worrying about the ruining the tape.