Multi Exercise VKR Tower
Dip and VKR handles constructed from a high impact plastic ensuring a lifetime of use.
Great for pull-ups/chin-ups/vertical knee raises/dips/push-ups etc.
Heavy-Duty Steel Construction.
Capacity: 350 lbs.
Dimensions: 56"L x 40"W x 86"H.Shipping package size: 62x16x8, Weight 84lbs
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days.
- The VKR Workout Tower features stations for dips, leg raises, pull-ups, push-ups and sit-ups.
- Comfortable foam grips, handles and pads are ergonomically designed to provide extra support.
- Over-sized counter balanced frame to accommodate users of all sizes.
- Reinforced pull-up bar with foam grips for comfort.
- Vertical knee raise (VKR) uses top quality foam, padded armrest and backrest for added comfort and durability.
- Dip and VKR handles constructed from a high impact plastic ensuring a lifetime of use.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
- Assembly Required.
- Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 56"L x 40"W x 86"H
- Shipping package size: 62x16x8, Weight 84lbs
- Great for pull-ups/chin-ups/vertical knee raises/dips/push-ups etc. Specifications: Heavy-Duty Steel Construction.
i purchased with a lot of skepticism. once i received it. it took me about an hour to 1.5 hours to assemble. when putting all bolts and nuts in do not tighten until all bolts on tower are completely started. it will make your assembly much quicker. one i did get it together i am happy with the results. i weigh about 175 and i am not getting any squeaking noises that another user had said. . the pull up bar handles have wide grips but that is better for your overall gain.(once you get used to it.) i am 5'10" . this tower is not for a 6' plus user as when using pull up my feet do almost hit ground. the dip and leg raise portion works perfectly. the pads when using leg raise keep help keep me in place while doing the number of reps needed. this machine says it has a 350 lb capacity. to be honest i would not think that is true. more like 250.00. as far as price goes. i ended up getting this from amazon (through one of thier sellers) for 87.98 shipped to my door. so i know i got an awesome deal. list for 105 to 145 everywhere else.
it was exactly what I was looking for. Easy to put together and use. I moved and it was easy to take apart and put back together.
I am a physical and occupational therapist and have used the tower for my profound stroke patients with great results and functional outcomes. I highly recommend this item to any creative therapist no limits with the platform.
This product arrived in a box that looked like it as used as a speed bump. It was missing several bolts as well, no doubt as a result of the poor condition of the packaging.
However, with a few spares I had in the garage it went together easy enough. We use the chin up bar a lot. The crosspiece is located well to assist in those last pull ups. It is holding up well and does what we want it to.
I must admit that I see no use for those push up handles though...