Freestanding Boxing Punching Heavy Bag for Adults & Kids
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION –Durable shock-absorbing foam is encased in a long lasting synthetic leather shell. The base tank can be filled with up to 270 pounds of sand.
- CONVENIENET - Non-hanging heavy bag design allows you to move around it in 180 degree. Use it wherever is most convenient inyour home or in a commercial gym.
- EASY TO STORE – Just roll it to the side when done. The base is non-marking.
- MULTI-USE-Perfect for building aerobic fitness workout, punching, jabbing, kicking or whatever your sport requires.
- KEY FEATURES - Stands 67.5 inches tall and measures 15.5 inches in diameter.With a base width of 23 inches and a circumference of 47.5 inches.
- Durable vinyl over high density foam.
- Low profile base makes bag ideal for punching.
- Weight distribution of base provides stability and functionality.
- Stands 67.5 inches tall and measures 15.5 inches in diameter.
- With a base width of 23 inches and a circumference of 47.5 inches.
Filling & Assembly:
You will need one heavy duty outdoor garbage bag to fill with sand to weigh the base. Place the empty garbage bag in the base and fill with sand in place. Once filled to the desired amount, tie the bag tight to limit any spillage when the punching bag is tipped over. In the event that the bag is tipped over on its side, bring the punching bag back to a standing position and rock the unit side to side to level out the internal sand bag as much as possible. This will keep the punching bag standing as straight as possible.
Proper technique when using the punching bag will ensure better overall results. A common mistake when punching a freestanding bag is standing too close which will cause you to punch “through” the bag often tipping the bag over. To have the bag work best, stand a proper distance away so you are making contact with the bag at the end of your strike. This will help keep the bag upright and increase performance of the unit.
Amber Fight Gear warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year, provided the product is used for its intended purpose, and provided the product has not been subjected to obvious abuse, misuse or neglect. The extent of Amber Fight Gear liability under this warranty is to defects in materials and workmanship and is limited to the repair of such defects or replacement of any equipment or faulty part at the time of purchase. Amber Fight Gear shall not have any liability to repair and/or replace said equipment or part if the purchaser uses the equipment or part in contravention of the instructions provided by Amber Fight Gear, or if damage is caused by the purchaser in any way. In no event shall Amber Fight Gear be liable for any reason and upon any cause of action whatsoever exceed the value of the product purchased. Misuse, abuse, improper use or failure to follow instructions including any disclaimer shall void any liability, responsibility or warranty by Amber Fight Gear.