Spray on Grip Tape for Skateboards and Long boards
- Lucid Clear Spray On Grip Tape : Our extremely clear grip was designed to keep the beautiful surface you want to grip still show through. Whether it's wood, fiber glass, metal, ceramic, you name it our product practically sticks to almost all clean finished surfaces.
- THE GRIP: Our grip is made from a recycled glass material and comes in three different granular sizes. Light, Medium, and Heavy.
- LIGHT - This is best used in low traffic areas that require some basic traction. Its easy on bare feet and perfect for areas with low foot traffic.
- MEDIUM - Great for areas requiring a little more grip. Its still easy on the feet but for some that have sensitive feet you might feel it a little bit but nothing crazy. Perfect for areas that get slightly wet such as around the pool, boats (swim step, steps, railings, etc....)
- HEAVY - The heavy grip is heavy. Its more used in industrial style settings and heavy foot traffic. Not recommend for bare feet and because of its bigger granule size you can tell the grip is on the surface of whatever you may be gripping. The grip performs well and will require a little more liquid to trap everything in. So if you looking for a industrial style grip then heavy is the grip you will need.
Lucid's Clear Liquid is a water-based, hard acrylic emulsion polymer that exhibits excellent stain and water-resistant properties. Our water based premium grade, non-yellowing, clear acrylic top coat is suitable for almost all finished surfaces. (Testing is recommended prior to use.)
Lucid's Clear Liquid contains coalescing, leveling, and deforming agents, making it a fully formulated, clear, waterborne product.
This product may be thinned with water and forms an excellent finish that can be re-coated in 30-60 minutes.
Lucid's Clear Liquid forms a hard, stain-resistant film with exceptional clarity and mar resistance. It exhibits superior flow and leveling properties and is self-cross-linking to produce fast times.
- Clear Gloss Coat
- Formulation versatility (sealer and top coat)
- Fast drying, easy sanding
- Ready to use
- Water clean up
- Step 1 "The Liquid" - 2.5 oz Bottle Filled with Liquid
- Step 2 "The Grip" - 2.5 oz Bottle with bottle filled half way with grip
- Foam Brush
- Lucid Grip Sticker
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.