Conqueror 300 Competition Javelin 700GM
- Best Seller: This competition javelin is one of our best selling javelins!
- Made by Professionals: Some of the best throwers in the world assisted in helping us produce this javelin.
- Official: These competition javelins are constructed from a composite metal alloy, and are I.A.A.F. certified.
- Sturdy: The tips are chromed metal, and feature a unique cord-wrap grip.
- Versatile: Great for competition or just training.
- Available In: Colours may vary.
- Specifications: 700GM 50M, 700GM 60M& 700GM 70M.
I'm very satisfied with the quality of this particular javelin. It is sturdy, the grip is well-made, and it seems to fly well. I have three javelins that I use regularly, and the Conqueror 300 has gradually become my preferred implement. Shipping was also very prompt. Recommended.
Can't get enough of it. Use it every possible moment.
I am a Master level (M55) thrower and this is my first 700 gram javelin. The shaft is much more narrow than I am accustomed to, but I have grown used to it. Based on javelins I threw back in the day, the material of this javelin does not feel like aluminum or steel. I do not find it too soft or too stiff. Because of the price I chose this jav to train with. The 700 gram implement conforms to the "old rules" specs and was left unchanged when the IAAF redesigned the 800 back in the 1980s to reduce those 300 foot distances. I used to compete with those old rule javelins back in college and loved the way they would float and glide on the way down. This Ashley Sporting Goods javelin will do the same! It is beautiful to behold in the air. The distance rating seems right as I have thrown this 60 meter model 180' in practice and it glided straight, making an almost flat landing while still marking tip first. This javelin is very durable. I train on a 2 acre lot full of oak trees and have thrown it into the trees. Many times it has hit branches and cartwheeled on its way to very bad landings. It has landed point first on its tail dozens of times and has yet to show any damage from any of this abuse. For competition, I plan to purchase a higher-end javelin. However, this javelin is durable, flies nicely and is very satisfying to train with. For the money I am very pleased.